Some of the key findings:
- 75% of Australians think we have a problem with alcohol
- 73% of Australians think more needs to be done to reduce the harms of alcohol and 71% think that the situation is going to get worse of stay the same in the future
- 50% believe alcohol advertising should be banned from sports grounds
- 81% support bars closing at 3am or earlier and 60% think health warnings should be placed on alcoholic products
- 20% of parents say their children have been harmed or put at risk of harm from another person's drinking
or follow #AlcPoll2015 on social media.